Thursday 6 January 2011

(evaluation question) what have you learnt about technologies from the progression of constructing this product





before i took the pictures i sketched some images to give myself an idea of what i wanted in my picture and how it would affect the theme for my target audience it was my first time using a digital camera taking a photo shoot, i had to think about shot types, angle, framing and lighting i chose a mid shot eye level to show equalnes. i then had to put it on the computer and choose the ones i thought were best for the magazine. i had to think about the back ground for example if there were lots of trees then it would be a lot harder to crop if i didn't want them in the magazine.







the hardware used for my front page and my content page was on a mac computer and using photoshop i have learnt how to edit the smallest details and make an image i took with a camera look real by using the crop tool rubber and effects for example changing the contrast or brightness. i also learnt how to change a text for example changing the colour or making the outline glow to make it look more special.
i also used a program called pages, i used this for my double page spread it was easier to use for my double page spread  as it was easier to work with for the amount of writing i was using. safari i used to get special text to suit my audience. the site was dafont.com.






 
overall i learnt alot about all these programmes especialy photo shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment