Wednesday 5 January 2011

Audience feedback




what i learnt from my audience feedback
i learnt that i had a good front page as it was eye catching and especially grabbed the attention of my target audience which is indie music fans. 
my title basically says what my magazine is about and the feedback certainly shows that and the tagline give the viewer something extra to hold on to. the tagline  'everything you need is on our radar' shows that it is not just news on music but on individuals 
i also got good feedback for the use of colour and how i carried on the colour scheme, which was a purple back ground, from my title to the contents.
i got also got good feedback for the image i used, the boy with the guitar at a mid shot shows what my magazine is about and therefore pulls my target audience in.

No comments:

Post a Comment